Update: The Mission Is Now Back Up!
The new mission, Spy & Seek, is here!
Club Penguin Mission 9 Spy & Seek Tutorial
1. Talk to G. Put the 3 tracking devices, the yellow duck, and the blue print on the wall into your inventory.
2. Go to the Ski Lodge. Pick up all the Find Four pieces. They are on the window seal, the stool under the phone, and under the ladder.
3. Go up the ladder. Pick up the Find Four pieces by the bricks, on the typewriter, on the table beside the phonograph, on the box, and on the box in the corner.
4. Pick up the string on the rug.
5. Go downstairs and talk to the penguins playing Find Four. Give them the pieces.
6. Go to the Forest and pick up the sticks.
7. Put the sticks, the blue print, and the string together to make a kite. Put the kite on a transmitter.
8. Go to the Mountain. Put the kite and transmitter on a poll.
9. Go to the Plaza and talk to the penguins. After the puffle blows a bubble, click the gum stuck between the penguins. Take the bubble gum and put it on the yellow duck in your inventory.
10. Go to the Dock and help the penguin by pulling up the brown start handle. Then borrow the penguin’s Air Pump.
11. Put the Air pump on the duck to inflate it.
12. Go to the Ice Berg, and put the duck on the water.
13. Go to the Mine Shack. Talk to the penguin.
13. Click and drag the wooden boards, making the metal beam drop on the left side.
14. Click twice on the cart surfer cart that hass tipped over and weld all the cracks.
15. Place the transmitter in the cart. Click in the Mine for the cart to go.
16. Answer your spy phone and talk to G. Take the Binocular 3000 from G at the HQ.
14. Go to the Lodge. Click on the Gone Fishing door.
Go right. Look through the binoculars.
16. Go to the HQ and talk to G.
17. Go back to Herbert’s camp and place the spy phone on the Binoculars.
18. Put the spyphone/binocular in the third tree to the left.
19. Go to the HQ. Watch Herbert and Klutzy.
20. Collect your medal and receive your chocolates.
If you open the box of chocolates, you can pop them.