Sorry this post is late. I was out of town and I Don’t Have a Laptop. Anyways here is the Mission 10 tutorial.
Club Penguin Mission 10 – Step by Step Text Tutorial
1. Talk to Gary, jetpack guy, and rookie.
2. Take the box of odds and ends found in Gary’s gadgets.
3. Go to the Beach and talk to the penguin with the jetpack.
4. Go into the Lighthouse. Grab the empty barrel.
5. Go back to the Beach. Talk to the penguin with the jetpack. Say Yes you found it and give him it.
6. Follow the help message. Divide the units how it says to until you reach the end.
7. Go to the Dock. Talk to the penguin with the rope. Place the rope in your inventory.
8. Go to the Gift Shop and talk to Rookie. Place the solar panel on the wires of the magnet.
9. Get the table, box of stuff, and clothes from the manager. Place them outside on the table.
10. Connect the wires by connecting the points on the circuit board.
11. Go to the Nightclub. Using the rope, put it on the pulley near the cage and press on the lever.
12. Open the box up using your screwdriver found in your Spy Phone.
13. Align all the gears so that they all touch each other.
14. Answer your Spy Phone. Talk to the penguin with the jetpack.
15. Go to the dock and you will meet a fake Klutzy.
16. Answer your Spy Phone again. Go to the Night Club.
17. Pull the red lever down and capture Herbert.
18. Answer your spy phone. Talk to Gary.
19. Get the jetpack from the penguin with the jetpack. Put it over the red level.
20. Shine the lights on the solar panel of the magnet.
21. Talk to G and the mission will end. Claim your medal and gift.
That’s it for the club penguin cheats on Mission 10. But we still Have One more thing to cover.
One of Gary’s inventions called the AC3000 has returned. You can find it in the ski lodge attic.
Since the Christmas Party has ended, the fireworks for the New Year’s update are finally here.
You can find them at the Iceberg. Wait a while, and you can see puffle fireworks.
You can also find fireworks at the Mountain. The puffle fireworks can be seen there too.
The pin has also left Club Penguin. That’s it for the Club Penguin Cheats.